Monday, March 14, 2011

"Spells of Artistry" is Up!

I am so excited to share with you that "Spells of Artistry" is finally up on my website! This has been a dream of mine for some time -- to have a place where I can interview people in the artistic community, showcase their talents, and inspire creative minds to expand and explore their own horizons. It is the first step in what I hope will also include someday an artists' forum. In the future I will be interviewing artists from all areas of the liberal arts, from painters to playwrights, from dancers to  DJ's, and from illustrators to illusionists. We will explore both traditional artistry and popular aesthetics!

And I am very honored to have, as my first Spell Caster at "Spells of Artistry", Deanna Molinaro.  Her "not-for-children" books will tickle your funny bone and chill your spine at the same time! Is is an honor to have her at my website. Click HERE to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment