Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Games I like #5

Okay! I've got more fun games to share. These are probably some of the most beautiful games I have played yet, and if you haven't checked out the Drawn series, well I say please do or I may have to set a dalek's plunger on you (Yes, I have just begun to accept Dr. Who into my life. What? Meh...I started out with Torchwood. Tough act to beat!). BTW, Drawn has absolutely nothing to do with Dr. Who really, that I know of but...

Oh well, just look at this picture...


And this one...
How about this one....

And though these are quite lovely--they ain't the half of it.  This is just a peek --not to spoil your gaming  appetites. Actually, I could probably show you the whole darn series here and you wouldn't be satiated--at least that is how I feel. The games are available on iPad, Windows and Mac. To learn more, check out Drawn's Website. 

This series was developed by Big Fish, in house. Check out the creatives -- Big Fish Team here.

Now I must note not everything is painted in shades of teal and orange. Every scene is a unique experience of puzzle solving. Perfect for the casual gamer who wants to experience something beautiful.
 --Kara xxooxx


No comments:

Post a Comment