Friday, October 31, 2014

Games I like #7 -- The Perfect Adventure for Halloween!

This one is fun! "Grim Tales: Bloody Mary." The soundtrack alone is spine-shiver worthy, filled with creepy, intense music and creepier children's voices. If you like puzzles, adventure, or point-and-click games, this one does not disappoint. I am finishing it up tonight, just for Halloween. Playing it on my iPad in casual mode because I do not want to miss anything, like the sparkles all over the place, and I want to keep pace with the story. Enjoy and let me know if you had fun.

Grim Tales: Bloody Mary -- WEBSITE

Some screenshots for ya...







1 comment:

  1. I have never seen yet before like this post. It's very amazing and impressive.Everyone is crazy for playing online games and want to get the perfect link for playing games on PC. You can free pc download games from downloadpcgameshub.com and it gives you full version of PC games. You can easily download pc games free full version with crack.

    ReplyDelete