Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where Have I Been????

Well...in my new writing cave...making it comfy. Here are some pictures!

This is the main part of the room. Everything is within reach so I never have to get out of my CHAIR AGAIN! Hah!


This is my artsy-craftsy area (yes, in the same room). See the easel behind the lamp? Yeah. It's there as an incentive to get my books published and out of the way. I'll paint later. My reward.







And I converted my closet into my printing and research room. Yay! Three printers and lots of files. I save everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! .









I love, love, LOVE my new space. One thing I would add is a refrigerator, but I gotta get some exercise in somewhere, sometime! Writers and artists out there, do you have a special place for your creativity to dwell? Tell me about it! :)

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment