Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's All About Collaboration

I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally have this pair of interviews up on my website!!! Today I have posted interviews with two amazing men who collaborated on one cute little children's book called, "Little Mikey the Vampire Monkey." It's part of my library. I bought one for my nephew and my niece and, well, when Christmas comes around--I just think it will be an awesome Christmas stocking stuffer.

These guys are the real deal. Talented, warm hearted and inspiring. Mike is an amazing award-winning director, and Jason is a very talented concept artist who specializing in character design. I think they have captured the cute, carefree ways of a young kid doodling in his notebook, telling a story about his life. I cannot recommend it enough. Go check out the interviews!

-Kara

(p.s. Click on the image to go to the interview!)

No comments:

Post a Comment