Thursday, March 14, 2013

Games I Like #3

More games I like for traveling...

Today I am highlighting the Awakening series developed by Boom Zap and published by Big Fish. Easily, these are some of the most beautiful adventure games on iPad. They contain mini games, puzzles, and intriguing story lines. The games follow the adventures of Sophia as she tries to unravel the mystery of her identity, her family, and her purpose in the world. I never tired of these, and keep them on my iPad to replay them for their aesthetics. They are also available for PC and Mac.


Awakening: The Dreamless Castle -- Sophia awakes to find herself alone in a beautiful room fit for a princess. She doesn't remember much. She must find her way through the castle.  Luckily she has a helpful fairy to give her hints. Luxurious scenes, puzzles, and hidden objects.



Awakening: Moonfell Wood -- Beyond the castle, Sophia must find her way through Moonfell Wood. The forest holds even more wonders...


Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom -- We've enjoyed a fancy castle and a luscious forest. Now Sophia embarks upon an adventure into the cold, icy mountain range of the Goblin Kingdom. Gorgeous scenes await!





I just love these stories. I hope you do, too!
-Kara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment